As part of our continued commitment to the safety of our staff, volunteers and Park guests, all Gathering Place on-site programs and events are canceled during our reopening process. Click HERE to view our full statement.
Gathering Place Wellness Days presented by OU Physicians-Tulsa, a part of OU Medicine, are designed to raise awareness and draw attention to four major health risks in our Tulsa Community. These health risks are Diabetes, Vision, Obesity and Mental Health. The Gathering Place Wellness Days and local health providers give the community access to screening services, interactive demonstrations and a wide range of group health amenities designed for early detection through proactive testing and education. This event will bring together family, friends, and neighbors to discover helpful tips to stay healthy!
This Family Wellness event focused on Healthy Futures and Physical Wellness is for all ages! Meet us on the QuikTrip Great Lawn on September 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Free Fitness classes
- Interactive Veggie Station by OU Physicians
- BMI Screenings by Hillcrest Medical Center and Tulsa Community College
- Blood Pressure Screenings by Tulsa Community College
- Oxygen Checks by Tulsa Community College
- Waist Circumference test by Hillcrest Medical Center
- Jump Rope giveaways by OU Physicians
- Samples from Native Juice, Co.
- Electrolyte drinks sampling
- Living a heart-healthy lifestyle education by American Heart Association
- 10-10:40 a.m. - Zumba with Fernanda
- 10:40 a.m. - Jenks Premiere Pom and Cheer
- 11-11:40 a.m. - Functional Fitness with Koda
- 12-12:40 p.m. - Pound Rockout Workout
- 1:00-1:40 p.m. - Yoga with Balance.Yoga.Barre