The Explore & Imagine teacher-led curriculum supported by PSO is available for students Pre-K to 12th grade and homeschool groups from August-May during the school year. All teacher-led curriculum aligns with the Oklahoma Academic Standards. Once your field trip is confirmed and booked, you will receive the curriculum via email through our booking software. Our teacher-led curriculum includes:
• Pre-K to 2nd Grade: Discovery Walk - Shapes, Colors, Letters, and Numbers
• 3rd to 5th Grade: Nature Close Up - Exploring, Discovering, and Observational Sketches
• 6th to 8th Grade: Responding to Our Environment - Journaling, Recording, and Drawing
• 9th to 12th Grade: Park Architecture - Experiencing the Built Landscape
*Summer learning groups will receive access to self-guided curriculum separate from our regular school year lessons, modified for elementary and secondary students.
• Summer Learning: Sustainability at Gathering Place
If you have booked a field trip but have not received a confirmation email within 72 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before filling out a second application.